PolyStarter Pool Weight details
Investors who wish to participate in upcoming IDO’s will have to stake their POLR tokens on our platform. After they register for the upcoming sale, their tokens will be locked in for a particular period of time. The amount of POLR staked will be directly proportional to the pool weight ratio.
How is pool weight related to my allocation?
Pool weight is basically a portion of investment that an investor would be able to contribute during the presale. All the individual pool weights of eligible POLR stakers is added to get the total pool weight portion. The portion of contribution is derived from the formula :
(Total no of tokens to be sold in an IDO) / (The sum of tier pool weight into the number of POLR holders in that particular tier)
Let’s take an example :
A project XYZ launching on polystarter wants to sell 1,000,000 tokens.
Lottery based (Bronze & Silver)
1000 Bronze have staked their required 100 POLR each for 6 days. 10%, or 100 Bronze win the lottery for allocation.
- Pool Weight (1x)X(100 Bronze)= 100 pool share
100 Silver have staked their required 400 POLR each for 6 days. 40%, or 40 Silver win the lottery for allocation.
- Pool Weight (1x)X(40 Silver)= 40 pool share
50 Gold have staked their required 1000 POLR each for 6 days
- Pool Weight (1x)X(50 Gold)= 50 pool share
30 Emerald have staked their required 3000 POLR each for 6 days
- Pool Weight (3x)X(30 Emerald)= 90 pool share
15 Ruby have staked their required 6000 POLR each for 6 days
- Pool Weight (6x)X(15 Ruby)= 90 pool share
10 Pearl have staked their required 15000 POLR each for 6 days
- Pool Weight (15X)X(10 Pearl)= 150 pool share
Total no of pool share/portion combined for all tiers :
Therefore, the 1,000,000 tokens available in Project XYZ’s sale would be divided by 520 (1,000,000/520=1923) Each pool share equals 1923.
Investors of each tier will have the following allocations:
- Bronze: Pool Weight (1x) x (1923 Pool Share)=1923
- Silver: Pool Weight (1x) x (1923 Pool Share)=1923
- Gold: Pool Weight (1x) x (1923 Pool Share)=1923
- Emerald: Pool Weight (3x) x (1923 Pool Share)=5769
- Ruby: Pool Weight (6x) x (1923 Pool Share)=11538
- Pearl: Pool Weight (15X) x (1923 Pool Share)=28845